Rear End, Differential Ring and Pinion Sets, Change Ratio Improve Fuel Economy or Improved Towing Power! We ship worldwide!
Automotive Parts Warehouse and Installation Repair Center serving Metropolitan Minneapolis MN area.
Running the incorrect ring and pinion differential ratio can cost you a lot of money! We offer a wide range of differential rear end repair parts and upgraded assemblies plus installation services for domestic vehicles including AMC, American Axle, GM Chevrolet, Dodge Chrysler, Dana, Ford and Jeep. See detailed product line listings that includes: ring and pinion sets, differential bearing overhaul kits, internal kits (spider side gears thrust washers and cross shaft, positractions and axles and axles bearings and seals.
Reasons to change your rear end ratio
- You installed large tires to get lift, you will need lower ratio probably 4.10 or lower possibly 4.56.
- Your vehicle came from the factory with 4.10 ratio you don't tow any heavy load and get poor fuel economy. You need higher gear ratio say 3.73 or possibly even 3.42
- Your vehicle came from the factory with 3.42 ratio and you need to tow larger loads, then you will want to install 4.10 ratio
- You use your truck for farm work or off-roading all the time you will want 4.10 ratio or lower for more power.
|Service||We have a trained staff to assist you with excellent service to keep your vehicle performing at its peak. Guaranteed workmanship and parts. 3 service bays offering same day service.|
Need help determining just what parts you need, let us help you save some money!
Reasons to change your ring and pinion rear end ratio, high ratio's lower engine RPM's and reduce fuel consumption. Lower ratio's provide more power for pulling larger loads:
Don't see what you need rear end parts call 763-425-7474
- AMC 20
- American Axle 11.5
- Camaro 218mm American Axle Rear End
- Chevrolet and GM 7.25IFS Front End American Axle
- Chevrolet and GM 7.25IFS Oil Pan Mount Front End American Axle. AWD Front Disconnect & Engagement Assembly. 4WD Front Disconnect & Engagement Assembly
- Chevrolet and GM 7.6" IFS Front End American Axle
- Chevrolet and GM 7.5", 7.60" and 7.625 Rear End American Axle
- Chevrolet and GM 8.0" Rear End American Axle
- Chevrolet 8.2"
- Chevrolet and GM 8.25" IFS Series 800 Front End American Axle
- Chevrolet and GM 8.25" IFS Series 900 Front End 2007+ American Axle
- Chevrolet and GM 8.5" Rear End American Axle
- Chevrolet and GM 8.6" Rear End American Axle
- Chevrolet 9.25" Front End
- Chevrolet GM 9.25" Front
- Chevrolet and GM 9.5"
- Chevrolet and GM 10.5"
- Chevrolet and GM 11.5"
- Chrysler Dodge 7.25, 8.0, 8.25", 8.75, 9.25", 10.5: and 11.5"
- Dana 30
- Dana 35
- Dana 44
- Dana 60
- Ford 7.5"
- Ford 8.0",
- Ford 8.8",
- Ford 8.8" IFS,
- Ford 9" Street Gear Style,
- Ford 9" Performance Style,
- Ford 9.75"
- Ford 10.25" and 10.5"
- Ford Dana 50
- Jeep Dana 30,
- Jeep Dana 35,
- Jeep Dana 35 IFS,
- Jeep Dana 44,
Our Service Center provides mechanic services of skilled and trained mechanics to assist in keeping your vehicle in top running order. We have 3 bays service/installation and offer guaranteed workmanship and parts. Walk-ins are welcomed and in most cases we offer same day service. Trying to determine what parts you need or having problems diagnosing your vehicles performance we offer Free Technical support and test drives to assist you.